Life with a almost 5 year old can be interesting. Her world is so simplistic. Case in point: Hannah takes swimming lessons twice a week. Mind you, we do not know any of the other children there. This didn't stop her though. By the second lesson she had made friends with the other girl in her class. Each day Hannah would patiently wait for her "friend" to get there. They would get their shoes off and walk, hand in hand, over to their lesson. I asked her what her friend's name was and Hannah couldn't tell me. "I forget" she said. To a 5 year old, it doesn't matter what someone else looks like, what their name is, or where they are from...all a 5 year old knows is that this new person is their friend.
Don't you wish we all felt that way!!!
1 comment:
I totally wish I felt that way!!!!
Post a Comment