Thursday, May 29, 2008

2 Queens and a Princess





As holidays and birthdays come and go, I realize that Hannah won't remember what presents her grandma's have given her. Experiences create lasting memories. So for Mother's Day I decided to forgo the presents and have Hannah give the gift of time together. We took my mom and mother-in-law to the Ritz Carlton for afternoon tea. I mean, come on, who can resist the chocolate and desert tray! We had a lot of fun and great food. Hannah loved her "pink" tea and was enamored with Jeffrey, our host. The best part? You get to take home any leftovers.

3 comments:

LindaFox said...

Jen! What a great idea...tea at the Ritz! There is nothing I would love more than a gift like that. You are the best!

Lylah Ledner said...

i totally loved this idea. making memories wih pictures won't fade. so sweet. you have some of the coolest ideas woman. can't wait to see you blog your homefront recipes and how you save money by shopping like you do :-)

Dana said...

Wow- I am glad you are blogging b/c i might have to steal this idea sometime!! sweet! i need more phx ideas....